Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2019

All it took was a drive by to decide this place is a real dump. A lot of shady looking
characters hanging around outside. We were saved from the L and M dump by Jerry G at Hawg Dogs and given a room. Nice place still under construction but clean and quiet. We will be staying there again next year.

Reviewed August 18, 2019

DO NOT STAY HERE!! Run down and filthy inside and out. Obnoxious belligerent tenants above us. Woke up around 5:30/6:00 AM to a wrestling fiesta that included screaming, blasting music, and fighting. Owner really does nothing to stop it and then won't come to the desk to discuss the problem. Total crap show, nothing "biker friendly" about this place

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

We were in the area and needed rooms quickly. Rooms available for $80 a night which was $80 too much. Owner doesn't speak very clear English and hard to understand. Rooms were a dump. Several flies and dead bugs in one room. Bath room door wouldn't close because the floor is uneven. Garbage all around outside and 100's of cigarette butts. TV didn't work. Old furniture. Rooms smelled like pine-sol. Window air conditioning did not cool room. Never again would any of us stay at this dump again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

We have stayed with a group of friends on motorcycle trips many times over the years and won't be returning after our experience this year. The new owner is unprofessional and my prediction is he will continue to lose good patrons that have frequented here to other local hotels. We had 7 rooms booked for Sunday of Labor Day weekend. On the phone he quoted me $69.99 (70 dollars). When we got there he said that rate only available for week days for single rooms..... of course he didn't recall or have written down the rate he quoted from 6 weeks earlier so in the end we had to pay it. Additionally we doubled up in one of our rooms so we could give up one room to help out a couple that had ridden all day to get to L&M to find they had no room (see bookit comment below). I asked him to honor the discount since we were helping him out - he very blatantly told me their issue wasn't my problem to help with. This did not sit well with me! This sort of mentality will keep me from coming back - profit over people. Very poor business manners.

Good: fire pit still available, cold beer in the frig, shuttle driver operates service and continues to do a good job! He is having some issues with the shuttle vehicle so I would recommend double checking that the shuttle is running - just in case.

Bad: owner, rate increases, beds need replaced, maintenance is badly needed on bathrooms. Cleanliness was average.

I would also recommend NOT using Booking.com. We met and heard about several couples over the Labor Day weekend that had booked in advance and had a confirmation call from the hotel owner 24 hours before their arrival - only to show up and have no room available to them because they were overbooked. That combined with how the owner handled the situation =

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Cwhitty75
Reviewed August 13, 2017

Our group has stayed at the L&M a number of times over the years. The previous management was very friendly to traveling motorcyclists, even offering a free refreshment to clients at check-in. The new owners now require a deposit on a credit card immediately when making a reservation. We arrived this past weekend with our group to find a desk clerk, who I assumed was the owner, that had a hard time with the English language. I was not offered a complementary beverage at check in and the room rate had increased from our last stay. Our room was small, but acceptable, other than the bed was very noisy and the mattress had seen better days. There was bird feces all over the chairs outside of the room and something was growing on one of the chairs. We had over 20 in our group and reserved all of our rooms for two nights. After the first night, none of the rooms were serviced at all. No new towels, beds not made, no trash removed, etc. Other repeat customers also expressed their displeasure with the new management and vowed to stay somewhere else next year. I believe that I will take their advice.

Room tip: Try somewhere else.
Date of stay: August 2017