“Friendly, gracious service, great food”
Review of Brousko

Brousko
Reserve with OpenTable
Brousko is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 375 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

Brousko has an excellent menu with all the Greek favorites and more. I had the dolmades and my wife spanakopita. Both dishes were excellent. The desserts were great as well. Our waitress, who came from Serbia, was friendly, gracious and attentive. The interior of Brousko is well appointed to produce an appropriate Greek ambiance.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Warski4755

Reviewed November 5, 2017

We love this restaurant. The new owner has hired great waiters but kept the excellent food. The Greek music in the background is really nice. If you are vegetarian, you will not get a meal anywhere like this. The beans and roasted potatoes and roasted vegetables are to die for! Will have to try the saganaki - just about everyone who goes there orders it - I heard it is delicious. My husband likes the lamb with tomato sauce and the Greek green beans with tomatoes. We go here often.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Wonderful food and atmosphere. Had the saganaki and the shrimp Santorini garides. The shrimp where litterally the size of my palm and were cooked to perfection. I would deffinalety revisit.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 25, 2017

We were in town for a reunion and saw Brousko on the corner coming back from dinner. We love Greek food and made a point to hit Brousko for lunch the next day. The atmosphere was nice and clean. The food was amazing too. Try the Saginaki if you go. It's a flaming cheese appetizer that is beyond delicious. They only negative thing I can say is that we ordered iced tea to drink and it was a little stale. No one drank it. Other than that, service and food were top notch.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Friendly service, very tasty food and a reasonable price. We had lamb and artichokes and the combination plate. The servings were generous.

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Brousko? Share your experiences!