“Quick bite of Korean food”

BIBIBOP Asian Grill
Ranked #105 of 375 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were going to a Mediterranean restaurant, but I spited this restaurant and decided to give it a try. The restaurant offers Chipotle style Korean BIBIBOP. The menu is quite simple and you get to choose your carbs, protein, and vegetables. The vegetables are pretty fresh. I like the purple rice over white rice. For around $8, you get a decent lunch.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Before heading to Woodfield Mall across the road, we stopped for lunch at BibiBop. We had a delicious and healthy meal there. They had a nice variety of vegetables and different types of meats. You could get either a salad, rice bowl, or noodle bowl and then put meat, vegetables, and a sauce on top. There is also free miso soup, which is good but the miso is pretty watered down.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Nice to have a new twist on lunch. Good service and fresh food. It was a great combination. Did I mention polite service?

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 6, 2018

The food here is a mixture of new Chinese style food. What I found interesting and thoroughly enjoyed was the purple rice. The variety of sauces you can have to go with your meal is small but interesting. Highly recommend for an interesting and tasty meal.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

Not knowing what to expect, I was pleasantly surprised. The food all looks fresh and tastes good. I had the noodles but will try the red rice next time...I had a taste and it very good. The entrees were delicious and ill definitely be back.
They offer free miso soup, and in this case, you get what you pay for. It is a very thin, tasteless broth with a few tiny squares of tofu. I won't get that again.
Overall, though, the food is really good.

Date of visit: June 2018