“Excellent Cocktails and Good Seafood”
Review of Shaw's Crab House

Shaw's Crab House
Reserve with OpenTable
Shaw's Crab House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 340 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Higgins Rd and Rt. 53, I-290 and I-355
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Shaw's is a solid choice for seafood in Schaumburg. The service was excellent. Everyone in my party enjoyed their meal. My cocktail was delicious and dessert was also very good.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

My wife and I sat in the Oyster bar ... got there in time to enjoy happy hour prices for my oyster feed. Also had shrimp cocktail. My wife had the seafood platter ... delish!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and was not disappointed!! Ate in the large dining room loved the atmosphere and the big band music playing ( not real band soundtrack)
Your meal starts off with fresh rolls and butter - the best rolls ever! I ordered the crab cake lunch comes with 1 crab cake, fries, and delicious coleslaw!!! I also ordered the lobster mac and cheese- that was outstanding!!!!! It is enough for 2 to share!! The service was impeccable- our waiter was first class and I believe French;) We will be back!!!!!! Save some rolls for us!!!

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Maybe it was the big group I was with but ended up having steak in a crab house. We were upstairs were groups are hosted, downstairs looked at lot nicer. Food was oke but overall experience was not great

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Sunday afternoon about 4 PM, went for a late lunch, early supper.Ordered a trio combo of grilled garlic shrimp, calamari, and a mini crab cake, along with fish tacos (3). The grilled garlic shrimp was by far the best of all. The calamari was tender and not chewy like most in America.It had far too much batter and therefore had a greasy after taste. The crab cake was small. The fish tacos were in flour shells that fell apart when you picked them up. If I hadn't been hungry I would had returned them. There were pieces of white fish in the tacos but it had no distinct taste. We decided to order a big bowl of clam chowder, but one taste and it was more like white flour chowder. It was returned. We ordered the big plate of grilled garlic and butter shrimp and it was the highlight of the meal. It came with an arugula and watercress salad that had a citrus and sugary dressing that was very appealing. A bit pricey for what we got, but we had a coupon, so we were OK.