“Breakfast Carbload for the Day!”

Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe
Ranked #2 of 374 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Love this place! Yearly visit for work trip does not disappoint. Can’t get away from my Berry Bliss French Toast as it is phenomenal! But really, all good is good here!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 4, 2018

IN my experience, Wildberry has been the most crowded breakfast eatery in Schaumburg, Il. I have gone to it about 4 times, with groups from 2 people to 10 people, and I always had to wait 20 or more minutes in a crowded entry area to be seated.

My question is, why?

It's not that it isn't a good restaurant for breakfast; it is. The food is prepared correctly and is usually tasty. The wait staff is nice. The prices are on the high side of mid-range, but not crazy high. They do have a barista set up in the waiting area, where (for a price) you can get barista-style coffees. So, I rate this establishment a solid three -- a four once I get seated, minus 1 because I don't like to stand (and it has been standing room only) in a waiting area for 20 minutes or more when I am ready to eat breakfast.

This is the most difficult review I have had to write, but I don't see enough positives that I don't see at other area breakfast locations to outweigh the repeated long standing waits. I see many others have said "worth the wait". I just don't see it that way. Maybe if I was more interested in hob-nobbling with others while sipping a venti latte for a while before being seated, I have a better rating. But, as it is, I prefer many other breakfast establishments in the area over Wilberry.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Wildberry is such a great breakfast stop!! The only negative is the wait—but your patience is always rewarded by deliciousness and large portions! Tony served our table and was able to knock out 9 customized orders with ease! The signature Wildberry bliss creations never fail. I tried the vegetable southwestern wrap for the first time—great (especially if you love avocado slices like I do! Wanna impress your friends? Take them to Wildberry for breakfast—they’ll remember the experience with a smile!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

A great spot for breakfast and brunch. They have such an extensive coffee and pancake list. They even have a small coffee stand set up by the entryway to get your cup of joe fix while waiting to be seated. This place does get packed, maybe because of it’s close proximity to Costco? Anyway it’s definitely worth the wait. I personally recommend there Napa fig omelette and any of there featured pancakes. They have a pretty unique menu that sets them apart from other similar cafes. Definitely worth checking out.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

The food was excellent; however, not a place to go on a Sunday morning! The wait time was nearly an hour. Our grandkids loved the choices on children’s menu.

Date of visit: August 2018