“Seafood Chowder is a MUST!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 339 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2016

I've only gone their a couple of times but I really enjoyed their Bahamian Seafood Chowder. Always good with nice chunks of seafood in it! I've also had their Conch Fritters which were also very good. Nice and moist and not too greasy.

I only gave this a "Very Good" instead of "Excellent" because sometimes the service can be off.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

The food was really good. The drink we got was a bit pricey and didn't look like what was in the picture.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Great atmosphere and had a few bars so when we had to wait 1 hour for a table it didn't feel as long. Steak was great and reasonably priced. Enjoyed the live music and the decor which felt like you were on vacation instead of a Illinois winter.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Good place for family/friend gathering. For us the server was slow and didn't come to our table often. Once the food arrived, it was good and pleasing to the eyes and taste. I suggest not getting the pineapple drink. For the cost, you get a frozen shell and core of the pineapple and slushy fruit juice. No alcohol, I repeat, none.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

This was our first time at Bahama Breeze. The atmosphere was awesome and they made the tropical theme fun, not tacky. Our waitress Val was great at explaining drinks and the menu. We started with fire cracker shrimp and the sauce wasn't too spicy. It was delicious! My boyfriend got the mahi-mahi with lobster tail and said it was perfect. I got the fried fish sandwich that was also great! The pain killer drink was very tasty, so were the mojitos. The cons were that it was a bit chilly in the restaurant and the fries with my meal didnt make an impression. The drinks are also pretty pricey but we were expecting that. Overall, we will be back!