“Orange 🍊 Chicken & Noodles”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #116 of 374 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Nice to have "fast food" that is filling!
If you're not counting calories it's a great stop.
Would love to see more health fare offered here.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 24, 2018

What is nice about Panda Express is that although it is not 'authentic' Chinese food, you always get a consistently good meal. Love the kung pao chicken!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed January 12, 2018

There is nothing special about Panda Express, but it is always so good and fast. I love the variety of choices. Every Panda Express is pretty much like all the others but consistently good.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 27, 2017

We eat at Panda Express fairly often, although this was our first time visiting the Woodfield Mall location. I'm not sure if they were rushed getting food out to accomodate the Thankgiving night shopping crowd, or if they simply didn't take the proper amount of care with the food prep. The rice was undercooked and my Kung Pao Chicken was bland other than the whole peppers that came in the dish, (which can be quite painful if you bite too many at once....something I learned after doing just that to make up for the blandness!) They usually have the best Kung Pao Chicken around, so I was surprised and little disappointed. They seemed overwhelmed, so I didn't say anything to the staff. It was edible and I will give them the benefit of the doubt that they were just rushed when preparing the food. My daughter enjoyed her meal, so I think it was just the one dish.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Can't go wrong here, always a great place to eat when shopping. Fresh food, nice people work there too.

Date of visit: November 2017