“Great Green Curry... Brilliant Pad Thai.. Great Experience”

Big Bowl Schaumburg
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Bowl Schaumburg is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 369 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 53/290 and Higgins
Transit: Schaumburg Pace station 1/4 mile north west of the restaurant. Trolley service to/from Woodfield Mall available.
Reviewed May 19, 2016

Wonderful place to have lunch or dinner with your closed ones. I went with my wife for lunch and had a great time. Delicious food overall. We ordered Veggie dumplings in the appetizers and main course was Green curry and Pad thai with tofu + veggies. Very friendly staff and ambiance inside the restaurant is good. Highly recommending this place for any thai food lovers.

1  Thank Rock_Chicago28

Reviewed May 16, 2016

The food was great and service was commendable. Thanks Big Bowl for wonderful experience.

We tried chicken dumplings and chicken wonton soup as appetizer. We tried Chinese and Thai main course. The dishes were made extra spicy as we requested.

Recommend this restaurant to all my friends and family.

Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

After a day in the city a friend and I needed a nice meal on the way home. My friend suggested Big Bowl so we stopped. It looked crowded but only had a 15 minute wait for a table. I had the stir fry and it was amazing. More than enough food and it tasted great. I highly recommend Big Bowl.

Reviewed April 8, 2016 via mobile

Atmosphere is nice. Service is quick and friendly. Food was hot and tasty. Chicken pot stickers were great. Could have had a tad more filling.

Reviewed March 24, 2016

I travel 150 miles to have Thai Green Curry at this place. I love Big Bowl so much.The food has been exceptionally well every time. Be it the appetizers, or the drinks or the ginger ales, I have always had the most satisfying experience. Its kind of my comfort food and whenever I need a place to feel good, I step in here. The only downside is , everyone loves it and it is always jam packed. I prefer to reserve through Opentable. Works out great for me.