“Great Asian Food, Reasonable Prices”

Big Bowl Schaumburg
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Bowl Schaumburg is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 359 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 53/290 and Higgins
Transit: Schaumburg Pace station 1/4 mile north west of the restaurant. Trolley service to/from Woodfield Mall available.
Reviewed August 26, 2017

It's been ages since we ate at Big Bowl. It was a great experience. Our meal began with drinks (MaiTai and MangoTini) and appetizers; Tempura Green Beans and Vegatable Pot Stickers. Both were absolutely delicious! The green beans were perfectly battered and fried crisply, but not mushy inside, and served with a very tasty Thai Chili sauce. Be sure to request additional sauce for dipping. It is SO addictive! The potstickers were fried to a nice crispness and served with soy dipping sauce. Our dinner entrees were Vegetable/Tofu Pad Thai for me and Ginger Sea Scallops and Shrimp for the hubby. Both dishes are outstanding! And be forewarned, their portions are very generous. My Pad Thai had generous portions of tofu, lightly sautéed vegetables perfectly seasoned. It was SOOO good! My husband thoroughly enjoyed his seafood dish. Both seafood and vegetables were cooked and seasoned well. A ginger garlic sauce complemented the ingredients. We both agreed that we won't wait years to return. Big Bowl is definitely a "must go" dinner option!

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

First time at The Big Bowl. Very nice clean and great wait staff. Ordered the lunch portion Yellow Curry Chicken, Hot and Sour Soup with homemade lemonade. Most EXCELLENT. I am going back for dinner tonight.
Please go and try this place I think it is a gem.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

This is one of our favorite restaurants in Schaumburg so when we got into town from our road trip this was the first choice. We didn't have time to make a reservation so we opted to be seated at the bar.

You know when a restaurant is run well, the employees are happy & busy, the kitchen & restrooms are clean.

We ordered the homemade egg rolls, chicken potstickers, ginger scallops & shrimp and a plate at the customized stir fry bar with drinks.

Our food was fresh and delicious and the service pleasant and prompt - even at the bar!

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

This is a good Asian restaurant---my favorites are the calamari and spicy green beans, both appetizers. I wish they had more locations but I do try to treat myself when I'm in the area. At least for these two apps!!

Reviewed August 16, 2017

very nice Far East food, amazing flavors, I liked the interior design of the restaurant, and the staff are very friendly and there advices about the dishes are quite good.