“It was good ”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #101 of 375 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to have some Mexican. I wanted to go to the local non-chain Mexican restaurant. She wanted to try Chipotle because she had read that they do not use hormones or antibiotics in their meat. But who eats chain Mexican food? We went, it was clean, it was fast, it was good. If we come back to the States I think that we will try Chipotle again.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 16, 2017

The staff was so friendly. They were very customer service oriented. I would definitely visit this establishment regularly!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

Loved the taste of burrito bowl white rice with black beans and carnitas. Superb taste. I love this place for speedy and friendly service

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

It's refreshing to be able to go to a big chain like Chipolte and receive the service and food I have come to expect from this company. The people were nice and quick and the food was good.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

This is our nth visit to this place. Burrito bowl with white rice chicken black beans salasa hot sauce cheese and extra guacamole is our standard menu. We also tried brown rice, pinto beans and steak too.

Always love the taste.