“I come here every time I'm in Chicago.”
Review of Pita Inn

Pita Inn
Ranked #2 of 220 Restaurants in Skokie
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed April 7, 2018

Quite honestly, everything they have on the menu is delicious. Good pricing. Nice outside area, easy for pick-up, and dining in. My favorite is the vegetarian combo plate. Tabbouleh is refreshing, baba ghanoush is great, pita is warm and delicious; I wish I were there right now.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

We were very impressed with the quality of the food and the portion sizes! If we lived locally this would be a frequent stop. I also liked how they had sauces available at the counter, as much as you wanted.

We ate in, and there was ample seating. The place was actually huge for a "fast-casual" venue.

I really do wish we could eat here weekly.

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

I'm a New Yorker falafels are from McDougal and West 3rd Street and this is right up there or the closest you can get in Illinois the hummus is alright the falafel with potato is amazing never had that before but it's like really good the chicken plate or the chicken sandwich pretty much everything on the menu when your regular you will go before 3 if they have a 599 special hot rice placed different kinds of meat it's one of my favorite places cannot go wrong it could be a nice lunch in or upscale dinner

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Although I have eaten in the restaurant, I usually call and get food to pick up. It's always ready within the time frame they give on the phone, and I've never been disappointed in the quality of the food.

Reviewed February 17, 2018

I have been coming here since I was very young, and I've enjoyed my food thoroughly every time. I have ordered the chicken, beef, kabob, kefta, felafel, hummus, etc. Even the rice is so good. Nothing disappoints. I recently enjoyed the kabob entree, which is wonderful. I recommend that. If you're in the area, don't miss this place. It lives up to the hype.

Been to Pita Inn? Share your experiences!