All reviews wedding venue wedding reception held our wedding ran like clockwork wedding breakfast birthday party afternoon tea friendly hotel from start to finish amazing wedding staff were brilliant sunday lunch scones plenty of parking cooked breakfast master of ceremonies wedding planning
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

We are so glad we decided to have our wedding at the Mill House, we had the best day ever!
The Mill House hotel staff are very professional and very accommodating. I was able to email them about the tiniest of things and they would respond quickly and without making me feel like it was a stupid thing to ask.
We liked that there were detailed meetings to run through everything and a menu tasting yum!
On the day they made everything run so smoothly, providing what was needed and when; making it more relaxed for us and our guests.
The food at the wedding breakfast was highly commented on from our guests and we will certainly be going back for dinners.
We can't speak highly enough for everything they did for us to make it a wonderful day <3

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2018

A lovely family ran hotel set in beautiful gardens ideal for an intimate function. The rooms were clean , nicely decorated and comfy. All of the staff were very helpful, friendly and made every guest feel special. I am vegan and the vegan options were delicious !!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2018

We got married on May 31st 2018 at the most romantic venue with a fantastic team.
We were in the house which was perfect and intimate exactly what we wanted. Kim, Nathan and the staff were exceptional. My husband wanted a day where I, a control freak relaxed and enjoyed the day, the team made this happen. The food was amazing including Gluton free which is hard to do. Everyone of our guests are still taking about it.
We stayed at the hotel and had a lovely breakfast with our family the next day. They was also a wedding bear on our bed nice touch.
A big thankyou from the bottom of our hearts for making two older people so happy.

Room Tip: any room as we used most for our family
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2018

Lovely countryside setting. Staff are very friendly & accommodating. Food in the restaurant is amazing. The grounds are kept neat and tidy.

And... I'm lucky enough to be getting married here in 2 months!

Really recommend this place, even just for dinner :)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

My husband Sam and I got married here on the 31st March 2018. I can not put into words how amazing/incredible this day was. From start to finish the team made us to feel special and there was nothing we asked that was ever too much for the team too handle.
in the early stages of our wedding planning we looked around a few venues but this one stood out the most. On our first meeting we were greeted by Kim, who asked about the small details of how and when we got engaged! I knew from this point that they cared as its the little things like that, that mean more. from then on with the lead up to the day the team Kim, Mark, Jo, Fiona, mikyla, Nathan and Emma were always there to awnser questions and create the day of our dreams.
Our family and friends have all said how much they loved our day and exceptionally enjoyed the food that was provided for our wedding breakfast and evening buffet. The accommodation was outstanding, offering very comfortable beds and facilities.
We both would highly recommend anyone who is considering getting married to have this venue for their day and will defiently be returning for future occasions.

Many thanks