“Starbucks of Varadero”
Review of Cafeccino Varadero

Cafeccino Varadero
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Santa Marta
Reviewed January 22, 2020

Very good coffee and very good desserts. Service a bit slow, otherwise it is a very nice place. Friendly staff too.

Date of visit: January 2020

Reviewed November 11, 2019

Best place to get coffee, sweets, ice cream, frapps or cakes. I was there in both of my visits to cuba with my wife the place was a few minutes walk from my grandmother house so we will always be there when we visited. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I absolutely love this place. We always stop for a cappuccino and little something sweet either in the mornings or after beach. Best cappuccino in the area! Service can be a bit slow...depends on who is making your cappuccino which I feel only the experienced servers should be assigned the machines. They sorta have a production line. While one girl makes your drink, another is getting your sweets and couple more on the cash register. It’s always busy and very limited bar stool seating. Somehow we always manage to get a seat and table. Definitely go here for your caffeine or sugar fix!

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Lilian C
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

we stayed nearby for 3nights and cafeccino was our place! coffee was great , so were the sweats! also, had the lowest prices!

Date of visit: March 2019
2  Thank stamdp
Reviewed August 14, 2018

We celebrated my son's first year in Varadero and I was counting on this place for the cake and pastries, they didn't disappoint me :)
Everything was fresh and delicious. I also heard that coffee is great! Shame I couldn't try it, cause I'm a cuban coffee lover... but ill go next time =D
It worth the ride to this place coming from Varadero.
The only issue I had is I wanted to do a personalized cake for my son and the person in charge was having lunch and nobody else could take my order, we waited for 10 minutes and the person was still having lunch so we just decide to get regular cake instead on the next day.

Date of visit: June 2018