Lowest prices for your stay
Reserve now, pay at stay
SAVE US$2
Expedia.comUS$57
Orbitz.comUS$57
TravelocityUS$57
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Hotel canceled my reservation claiming my credit card wasn’t valid even though I had used this credit card multiple times over a 5 day motorcycle trip. Room was canceled at 8am and at 830am when I called, they claimed to not have any rooms available. Do yourself a favor and drive an additional 10 miles up the road to Savanna, Illinois, great rooms and service at the Savanna suites and Inn. And big surprise, my credit card worked just fine!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2019

Book somewhere else! Gave our room to someone else even though we had a reservation confirmation. Poor service.

Went somewhere else and paid $20 more and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Would not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2018

...I understand this motel has recently changed managers, underwent remodeling and other upgrades. What ever the case we found the Knights Inn one mile North of the lil city of Thomson IL to be near perfect in every way.
As we travel the scenic back roads in our Mustangs in pursuit of curiosities waiting to be rediscovered and photographed we seek to find GOOD door parking motels and mom-n-pop type diners.
We were overindulging on the Mississippi Great River Roads celebrating our 54th anniversary.
Our king room was spotlessly clean, comfortable, quiet and we enjoyed a good nights sleep with our pony parked right outside the door. The brown bag breakfast (large muffin, banana, granola bar) was a pleasant surprise. Juice and apples were also
available.
Bonus ~ Dusty's Pizza Plus just down the road in Thomson offers awesome breakfast, lunch and dinner and of course pizza too...
Check em out, you will be glad you did and they will appreciate your patronage.
Cya down the road..... ... .. .O o- Carl H. (BC Mayor..=)~

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2018

The motel would have gotten a four if the compressor of the air conditioner didn't make a very loud racket. The room was okay. I was surprised at how nice it was. Wifi signal was quite strong. Basic breakfast (toast and juice).

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hari Hospitalit... I, Manager at Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Sorry to hear about AC was making noise. We really like if you would let us inform about it, we would change the room. We got the room number. We'll fix the AC. Breakfast include milk, cereal, toast and juice. We also have K-cup coffee and tea in the lobby. We started to provide To-Go breakfast that includes fruit, pastry, breakfast bar and a water bottle. Thanks for the Review.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Recently found this place on Air BnB and it was a great pick! Was a little skeptical at first, but the staff was very nice and the beds were very comfortable! My room was pet friendly, which is a plus! When we checked in we got complimentary water and great service! The cool part of our stay was the Prison behind us, that was pretty rad!

The rooms are a little out dated, but that’s no big deal to us! My partner and I just needed a comfortable and affordable place to sleep and rest before we hit the road again. Great place for an affordable price! Kind of out of our way, but I’ll travel for a good nights sleep!!

Date of stay: August 2018