“Great Food and Service in quaint downtown Tinley Park”

Primal Cut Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Primal Cut Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 156 Restaurants in Tinley Park
Reviewed July 9, 2018

So happy that another steakhouse has opened up in town. The service was attentive and friendly and the food was fabulous. I ordered the Lobster Bisque soup- delicious. Followed that with a Filet Mignon and Baked Potato. My steak was perfectly cooked as was my husbands TBone. We finished our dinner off with a piece of delicious carrot cake to go The carrot cake was HUGE- we each had two helping of this piece of cake- so be sure to order to share!

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Just finished eating dinner here for the second time. It was myself and two others. We all three went for the surf & turf special. The food was fantastic, our steaks were cooked perfectly, and the lobster tails tasted great. We opted for the cheesecake dessert and it was to die for! I've never eaten a better slice of cheesecake in my life! Our waiter was super nice and funny. The bus/water boys were very nice as well & so was the lady that sat us. Over all, both times we've eaten dinner here we've had a wonderful experience. I highly recommend the primal cut!

Reviewed June 25, 2018

A friend recommended Primal Cut because we felt like steak and wanted something good. First let me say, service was wonderful. Friendly, from the minute we walked in up to and including the hostess thanking us for coming in when we left. I started with the crab bisque, it was probably the only thing I didn't like. It had enough crab in it, but the alcohol that they put in it was overpowering. We both had ribeyes and they were tender and cooked perfectly. I also had a side of the sauteed spinach that was excellent. Cooked perfectly. The ambiance is very nice, quiet, romantic if that's what you want. Also ok for families. Higher end for sure, (especially for the south suburbs) but very casual dress code (I didn't feel out of place wearing shorts). It was $80 for the two of us, one beer included. I would for sure go back again and recommend it. So much easier than going downtown to get a great steak.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Went to try Primal Cut for the first time. It was wonderful. It is a steak house, but their menu has a nice blend of other offerings also. Started the dinner with a Smokey Cadillac Margarita. It was fantastic! Easily one of the best Margaritas I have ever had.

The house salad with blue cheese was very good. Then the presentation of dinner came. We tried the Filet, Ribeye, Brussel Sprouts, and The Lobster Mac & Cheese with smoked Gouda. The steaks were cooked perfectly. Extremely tender and bursting with flavor. I preferred the Filet, but the Ribeye was equally as good. The Brussel Spouts were very good, but undercooked. The Lobster Mac & Cheese was just outstanding! A large portion so easy to share or just keep it for yourself.

Everything about the dinner was excellent from the bread to the dessert. The atmosphere is Contemporary with warm materials and an upscale feel for an upscale dinning experience. We chose to dine in a large cozy booth in the bar and enjoyed it very much. The service was as excellent as the meal. Informative, prompt and friendly waiter and great water service.

Feel free to reserve a table at this upscale restaurant for an excellent upscale dining experience. Primal Cut Steakhouse will not disappoint.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

hostess was the best wait staff were attentive but forgetful the primal cut beef vegetable soup was so good and the filet was the very best I have had. just happened to go when house wine was $3 a glass generous pour and very good. They did not rush us whatsoever and every table was full