“Best beef sandwiches around”
Review of Portillo's

Portillo's
Ranked #4 of 147 Restaurants in Tinley Park
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Best Beef sandwiches, salads and hot dogs.
Always get what I like, never tried anything else on the menu.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We enjoy all Portillos and this one has their usual great service, tasty food along with some beer or wine it's a great place for a family or group of friends to visit.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Seriously one of my favorite places
Anything I have eaten has been great!
Beef is my number one. Salads burgers and tamales are awesome too. Always a very clean place and catering is great too

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Couldn't wait to have a big fat Italian beef sandwich with hot peppers! was hot and moist and delicious! My first visit here and I will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This was the second time I've ever been to a portillos. The first time I ever did online ordering with them. While I was waiting(in the wrong line) I noticed how rude and obnoxious the manager was to the employees. He kept saying "pick it up". "Faster" "we got people waiting" pick it up pick it up. I wouldn't be able to work for him. After I watched that for a few mins I was finally able to ask where I was supposed to pick up my order. The manager could have at any time turned around and asked if I needed anything, instead of just barking out commands. There were only 2 people in line(not sure about the drive thru). The lady I flagged down pointed to the next window, maybe it was labeled but I didn't see where it said "pick ups for online orders". I believe it said catering. I order my sandwich with no peppers and got peppers, I guess not a huge deal, I picked them off. Manager was not someone I could deal with.