“Great Food! Don't let the crowd discourage you.”

Portillo's Hot Dogs
Ranked #3 of 156 Restaurants in Tinley Park
Reviewed October 3, 2017

My main reason for coming here was for the Chicago Dog. I love them and my husband (from New Jersey) had never had one. It was very crowded when we pulled into the parking lot and the line inside was long but they were fast! I'm so glad we decided to stay. We had hot dogs, cheese fries, chili, and an Italian beef sandwich. It was all very good. My husband raved about the Italian beef.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Best Beef sandwiches, salads and hot dogs.
Always get what I like, never tried anything else on the menu.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

We enjoy all Portillos and this one has their usual great service, tasty food along with some beer or wine it's a great place for a family or group of friends to visit.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Seriously one of my favorite places
Anything I have eaten has been great!
Beef is my number one. Salads burgers and tamales are awesome too. Always a very clean place and catering is great too

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Couldn't wait to have a big fat Italian beef sandwich with hot peppers! was hot and moist and delicious! My first visit here and I will definitely be coming back!