See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 15, 2015

Horrible customer service. The ladies at the front desk rolled their eyes at us, scoffed at us, and gave us pathetic and unbelievably horrible customer service. I was too tired from my drive there to deal with their ATTITUDE and I didn't want to set a bad example to my friend's young daughter that was with me at the moment. I didn't say anything to them. I met up with my friends and when I told them they said they were treated the same way and they had arrived 4 hours before me. One of the guys in our group went to the desk to talk to them about their attitude and they asked him if he was the one that had called the police on them for being racist (big surprise). He told them he wasn't but that he did hear they were giving horrible customer service. They started kissing up to our friend and acting like they were so nice. The service there is HORRIBLE. Not going back there.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Rosa D
Reviewed September 14, 2015 via mobile

Stopped here after reading their sign on I80. Park is well shaded with level cement pads. Staff is very friendly. Bathrooms and laundry are spotless. Constant highway noise, not the fault of RV park, would stay here again. Disregard previous negative reviews.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda D
Reviewed August 28, 2015

Stayed here one night on our way to Minnesota. Friendly, efficient check in staff,
clean, spacious sites, clean showers and wash rooms, and quiet. Good Sam discount was helpful. No complaints. Am glad I hadn't read the reviews before coming because I may have not stayed.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jeanette A
Reviewed August 16, 2015

Enjoyed our one night here. Quiet, pleasant. Staff was friendly and the campground was very family friendly. We enjoyed our time there and have added it to our list of campgrounds we would return to. Good Sam Discount.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed August 12, 2015

Listen to the reviews. This is a creepy place to be. We tried to go there with adults and young children and the crazy/strange owners seemed to make it their mission to make ours and everyone around us weekend miserable. We were playing bags and had to move bags set over 12 inches for no reason at noon (we laughed, but complied), we sang camp songs with the kids at 8pm but were told we would be kicked out if we continued (we laughed, but complied yet again even though we were singing quietly with our kids). Where it gets creepy is we found the old man lurking in the back of our camp site an hour later. They drive on the golf cart with the lights on all night and we noticed it stopped nearby and shut the lights off. I figure guess he is just harassing other campers so I go to check and there he is lurking in our camp sight trying to hide behind a tree minutes after his lights went off. Seriously creepy behavior (we told him to get out of the site now as he is waking the kids and was acting strangely making us uncomfortable). We thought he may be having a stroke or mental breakdown, and tried to tell the owners the next day and they acted like insolent little children. Day 2 was just as bad with the strange harassing behavior and campsite creeping. We finally had to resort to all pulling out our flashlights and point them at them in the golf cart as they would just pull up 20 ft away with lights on and sit and shine into our site. This works, shine 4-8 flashlights back at them and they get the hint. Do not go here, look at all the review websites, and go somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family