See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

A great stop from Michigan. We had a wedding and decided to camp instead of staying at Grizzly Jacks.
Campground is beautifully maintained. Lots of grass and mature trees. There is a playground and a pool which we did not take advantage of this trip. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Naomi K
Reviewed August 31, 2016

Employees very professional, quick easy registration. Nice very large pull thru sites for big rigs. There is a pool, however we didn't use it. It takes Passport America members! Great rate. Worried about reviews, but we didn't have any issues ..they were very accomidating and we will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Betty193r
Reviewed August 30, 2016

The owners were friendly and check in was a breeze. The road in and out was easy to navigate. The campground is just off of I-80 so it is a popular place for overnight stays. There is road noise, it is much louder in the front of the park. We stayed in the back and it wasn't so bad. Large camp, well kept up and they also have cabins to rent. Site was just long enough for our 37-foot RV and tow dolly and parking the car. They are gravel sites with grass and above average width with a picnic table and fire pit. Full hook ups and 50amp. Water pressure was okay. WiFi was good. Verizon service was good. Did not use either the bathrooms or laundry. They have a playground and a small pool with a handicap chair lift. There is a large open area for dog walking and trails through the trees. One thing they didn't warn us about when we checked in was that the quarry next door does blasting every now and then. So when you hear sirens be prepared for your RV to rock with the blast. We stayed here the last week of July 2016 and paid $30.60 a night with a combination of Good Sam and Passport America discounts. There are lots of state parks close by for hiking, and the Illinois/Michigan Canal Trail.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Nice campground.... The ladies were nice, I was worried a little after I read a couple reviews. Although the staff riding around in gulf carts made me feel a little at ease knowing they were monitoring the grounds. The only thing I didn't like was the first night I was awakened in the early morning by flashlights beaming through the cabin. I thought it was a little nerving. We rented a deluxe cabin it was awesome we had a little stove,a flushable toilet and a small refrigerator. There's also a small grill outside the cabin. The mattress was totaling annoying, the next time I will bring a air mattress. I think that will be more comfortable than the mattresses on sight. There's an outdoor swimming pool and fully stocked store on sight. We plan on visiting again in the fall.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

I stayed in the 6 people cabin with 4 adults and 2 young children. The cabin was big enough, but the bed situation was awkward. The one double bed was in the front part of the cabin and 2 sets of bunk beds in the back. We ended up pulling two single mattresses on the floor so the adults could sleep comfortably. The other awkward thing was the front door stuck about a quarterway open so it felt like you were banging into something walking into the cabin.

With the negative stuff said, the staff in the office were very nice. We needed a couple of things from the on site store and found them on shelf reasonably priced. The showers and bathrooms were very clean. The pool was clean and a perfect temperature.

I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family