All reviews buffalo wild wings within walking distance super target great hotel parking lot hotel stay fast food restaurants and shopping movie theater fitness center easy access comfortable bed clean rooms business travel family wedding business center staff was friendly
Reviewed October 7, 2018

My nephews wedding was at Noah in the Naperville area and this hotel was suggested. My family and I had a wonderful time. The staff was very professional, room was clean and neat, breakfast was wonderful!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed September 29, 2018

Pretty typical business hotel, but appreciated the consistency. Room was spacious and easy to relax and work. Convenient location - close to expressway, shopping and my place of work. Plenty of nearby dining options.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Reviewed September 24, 2018

Love the location!!! Around all the restaurants and stores! The hotel is very clean and such beautiful rooms my husband and I enjoyed our night especially after the wedding we had just attended . I would most definitely come back to this hotel again !

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Reviewed September 12, 2018

The hotel was great and the staff is awesome, BUT my issue is with corporate Customer Service. I paid $130 for one night at this hotel (Advanced payment/Best price) as a Hilton Honors member.... so you think! Well, that day I was wanting to book a room that night for my son and the room was $97. It seems the "Price Protection" only applies to other hotels and not a Hilton. When I called they said, "Sorry.. you don't qualify if it's our own hotel! I thought WTF.....You know you said that out loud! So, I'm using the last of my points(which suck, you have to stay 20 nights to get free room) and I'm done! I'm going to Hyatt, Wyndham where I'm treated like a valued customer. GET A CLUE HILTON!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology we did not meet your expectations during your stay. Our goal is to always provide the best possible service our guests come to expect and deserve. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Beautiful rooms, clean and the staff is very accommodating and friendly. The bed was to die for. It’s the first time I’ve woken up without back pain and stiffness in a long time. Great location and plenty of shopping and dining near by.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018