“Coffee stop”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Waukegan
Reviewed September 9, 2015 via mobile

Starbucks is always great, it's the people who serve it who make your experience great. Service was good a little slow but it could have been the time of day.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed April 23, 2015 via mobile

Starbucks in Gurnee on Grand avenue & Dilleys road has a staff that is friendly, helpful, happy and professional. I order a Dupio compana they know it and hop to getting it for me always with a smile on their faces. Love them!!!

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed May 22, 2013

They never mess up my drink, always friendly, and even gave me a free coupon drink because there was a long line!

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I don't drink coffee so I go to Starbucks for the Chai Tea and muffins as they are excellent. I find Starbucks a great place to get gift cards. Service is good and the servers are always friendly.

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This place is intimidating if you dont know what you are looking for. I felt like a total idiot the first time I ever went. I am a basic coffee with sugar free french vanilla creamer kind of gal so this was totally new to me. Everyone was really helpful so that did help. I only go as a special treat since it is on the pricey side. I do enjoy the atmosphere - kind of like a library with fancy coffees and baked goods.

Date of visit: December 2012