“Coffee stop”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Waukegan
Reviewed September 9, 2015 via mobile

Starbucks is always great, it's the people who serve it who make your experience great. Service was good a little slow but it could have been the time of day.

Reviewed April 23, 2015 via mobile

Starbucks in Gurnee on Grand avenue & Dilleys road has a staff that is friendly, helpful, happy and professional. I order a Dupio compana they know it and hop to getting it for me always with a smile on their faces. Love them!!!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

They never mess up my drink, always friendly, and even gave me a free coupon drink because there was a long line!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I don't drink coffee so I go to Starbucks for the Chai Tea and muffins as they are excellent. I find Starbucks a great place to get gift cards. Service is good and the servers are always friendly.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This place is intimidating if you dont know what you are looking for. I felt like a total idiot the first time I ever went. I am a basic coffee with sugar free french vanilla creamer kind of gal so this was totally new to me. Everyone was really helpful so that did help. I only go as a special treat since it is on the pricey side. I do enjoy the atmosphere - kind of like a library with fancy coffees and baked goods.