“Great seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I sat at the bar and had Iced tea and the seafood platter. Everything was amazing, bartender was friendly and knowledgeable, the atmosphere is very nice. Portions were larger than I expected for the money. I highly recommend this place if you love great seafood. I saw a few steaks being served and they looked quite amazing as well, I will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

This is the place to come for great seafood. They have a nice menu and also have lunch prices if you get there early. Service is great but get there early place is always busy.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We go to the restaurant a few times a year and each time the food has been excellent. We always start our meals with a Swamp Thing (a drink) which is really good. We love the fried shrimp, fried catfish and the gumbo. The warm bread before the meal is good. Service is always fast and the servers are always very pleasant. A very good dining experience.

1  Thank Jerome M
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

The wait is usually long here however if there is seats at the bar, it's first come first serve. We sat at bar and the service is always good. Drinks are the best, food is always hot. I try something different every time I'm just not completely sold on the dishes with prices being high; their average by taste. Presentation is well however. The environment is always entertaining with the New Orleans theme and music.

1  Thank MissFrequentFlyer
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen is a great place to dine, the food is delicious. Were were seated promptly and our server was professional and personable. It can be crowed at times and it's family oriented so if planing a special occasion or couples night out, I recommend reservations. The menu has a wide selection of seafood some dishes can be spicy so make sure to ask about ingredients and taste. The portions are plentiful so you may wish to split a couple dishes or just order an appetizer and one dish to share.
And depending on your budget, it can be a little pricey so study the menu so that you can select one of the many more affordable meals.