“Best Tom Yum soup ever!”
Review of Choun's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Choun's
Reserve with OpenTable
Choun's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 146 Restaurants in Wheaton
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Thai food is my favorite food and I have been many places, but this had the best Tom Yum soup I have ever had! Service was also excellent with a friendly and efficient server. Negatives were pot stickers and crab rangoon appetizers which were not up to par. Entrees were average.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed February 10, 2018

No the most menu choices, but good food, a nice atmosphere and pleasant people.
Prices are on the high side for Thai, but worth it in my opinion.
Pleasant surprise and a good addition to Wheaton dining!!!!!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came to Wheaton for one. We wanted Thai food, and were actually looking for another restaurant, but happened upon Choun’s. We liked the looks and decided to stay. The decor is modern and clean. Nice piano music played in the background (recorded). We shared an order of fresh spring rolls, and then their signature Pad Thai. We also shared a glass of their house wine. Everything was delicious, and their service was very friendly. We would go back if we lived here.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Unlike every other time we ordered take out this was bad. Coconut soup tasted like it was thinned with equal parts water. The mixed greens salad was not mixed and shy on greens beyond the cooked broccoli in the ‘mix’. Over 16$/person was the cost for our takeout. “We was robbed”

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Nice atmosphere in downtown Wheaton, but it follows the trend of new restaurants that charge higher prices for less food. Pad Thai was excellent; the crab rangoon was easily the best we had ever had anywhere. The Panang Curry chicken was too spicy for my wife, but I enjoyed it.

Date of visit: November 2017