“Came for the Pho and we'll be back for the Pho!”

Luong-Loi Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 150 Restaurants in Wheaton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 14, 2017

On a recent trip to Vietnam, we had Pho nearly every other night - obviously a favorite - so it was so wonderful to find a really authentic Pho at Luong-Loi. You get a generous bowl of wonderfully flavored beef broth with tender slivers of beef and lots of noodles served with a plate of bean sprouts, basil, lime wedges, and jalapeño slices. Perfect. We'll be back.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed March 30, 2017

I like this place better since the re-opening; service is terrific and attentive. I do not especially like Vietnamese food, but they have plenty of dishes I like, particularly the kung pao chicken or egg foo yung

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 7, 2017

I came with my family and we tried several dishes including a chicken dish and the pho. The pho was very nice, the chicken was good but on the drier side.

It isn't a very big restaurant but the service was good and the prices were quite good.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed February 16, 2017

I have always loved eating here with my family and friends. I like the pho, the Viet coffee, the service and the beautiful ambiance.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed February 13, 2017

Real deal Vietnamese. Family run. Excellent service. We have enjoyed several good meals here, never disappointed. The old paternoster will make recommends.

Date of visit: January 2017