“Good food”

Mai Thai Cafe
Ranked #16 of 144 Restaurants in Wheaton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 27, 2017

I had take out for Thai red curry with rice and Thai curry fried rice. Both were good and both were with tofu. Good portion and good food. Hard to find parking, small place to accommodate big crowd. Else good food to take out.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Had a great lunch in this small restaurant. Watch the spice level. Can get busy so plan your timing. Food was great. Will come again.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

I personally love to eat Thai food. The last time I ate here was with a good friend who asked me to try Thai food. This restaurant is small and reminds me of a school cafeteria. There was no service attendant anymore. I wonder why. Great food though.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

I always get the pad thai and it is still the best around. I was just in California and got pad thai and it did not compare to here. Word of caution, spicy is very spicy here.

Reviewed May 10, 2017

I'll just admit right up front that I've never even tried anything other than the Pad Thai but I return again and again for that delicious offering. Mai Thai has the best Pad Thai I've ever had anywhere and believe me, I have it a lot. I love that they will adjust the spice level to your personal preference. Be careful though, because their idea of spicy and your idea of spicy can be very different. I love super spicy food but I order my Pad Thai at Mai Thai between mild and medium and it's plenty spicy! I always order extra peanuts and lime slices too. The servings are generous and I can get at least two and sometimes three meals from one order of Pad Thai. My family and friends have tried several dishes here and everyone has been really pleased. My daughter especially likes the Red Curry. We usually do carry-out but you can also order at the counter and eat there if you prefer. It's good authentic Thai food. You won't be disappointed.