“Fantastic service”

Market Square Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #29 of 91 Restaurants in Wheeling
Cuisines: American, Greek, Steakhouse
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I go for breakfast at least 2 times a month. Everything we've ordered is delicious and more than enough to eat. The service is wonderful and food is served hot with a smile. Coffe and water filled promptly and often. On the weekends even a Bloody Mary and mamosa special.
You can't beat it for the price , quality and service.

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

Meals were so so, wife and I got the special 2 for 1, actually McDonalds, Burger King, and Wendy's, would have been better, and cheaper, and better cooked, the restaurant, looked like the old dark and grungy inside, from the 60's, the waiter was great, but she is only as the food served. So if your feeling sad and needed to feel better-go fast food, you be better off

Reviewed March 16, 2017

We decided to stop here for a late dinner. This is a large family owned restaurant. They have a big menu with plenty to choose from. I ordered the chicken parmesan and she ordered the grilled steak. They were both very good with large portions. Dinners include bread, soup, salad, choice of vegetable, and dessert. Friendly employees.

Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

My 80 year old father got half way through his French Onion soup and found a piece of paper or wrapper in it. Leads me to question how clean the dishes and/or soup pots are if wrappers are left in them and served to a customer.

The waitress was apologetic but was told by management that she couldn't even give my father a free drink to comp him for the disgusting food presentation. No one from management even bothered to come over and apologize. They just left the waitress hanging in the wind and we were charged full price for everything.

We won't be going back.

Reviewed January 2, 2017

We met a friend here for lunch. The restaurant was very busy, but we were waited on fairly quickly. Two of us ordered one of the specials-corned beef panini. My wife ordered chicken salad. The chicken salad was ok, but nothing special. Both of us agreed that the corned beef was tough and chewy. Also, there was some construction going on and there was no parking really close to the restaurant. I don't think we'd go back again.