“Restaurant is closed”

Add it.
Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #37 of 58 Restaurants in Willowbrook
Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

Restaurant went out of business. Location is located in a large strip mall of off Route 83, next to a burger place called Meatheads. The value was fair when they were open.

Reviewed July 2, 2016

The selection is varied, on-line ordering is easy. The food presentation is OK. The flavors and tastes were good but not great. Friendly cashiers up front. Several visits here but I'm never completely satisfied with the food ... the cooking seems kind of slap dash. Not a gourmet restaurant so keep expectations at the right level.

Reviewed May 23, 2016

If you are a fan of PF Chang's this place will be able to meet most of your cravings without the long wait. Some of my favorite items have been redone on the menu to give smaller portions (ex: Chicken Lettuce Wraps) This location has a nice patio for dining outside in the good weather months. My only complaint is that the lettuce supplied for the lettuce wraps is too icy. That may be fine for some, but the lettuce breaks when filling and folding. Also an extreme temperature difference between the hot and the cold lettuce. Order on-line and specify your time to pick up and the food will be ready when you arrive.

Reviewed November 16, 2015

This place is pretty darn good for fast food. It is freshly prepared for you upon ordering so at least it's not sitting in a bin under a hot lamp like that "other" place. We have had the fried rice, the ginger chicken, spicy chicken and chicken teriyaki. All are great and the counter staff are really nice.

Reviewed August 7, 2015

This place is a fast food PF Chang - the atmosphere was nice, staff friendly when ordering, tables and chairs were looking pretty new but that is about all I can say about it. Its one of those pick your meat, pick your sauce, pick your veggies places and I don't normally care for them. My food was just okay, I didn't care for the flavor and I tasted my husbands and felt the same way. We went with our neighbors and they love this place - me not so much. You order at a counter, get your own drinks and seat yourself. Your food is then brought to you. Place itself seemed upbeat but sorry I just didn't like the food -=== I am a tough grader so have to give this place below average. Prices were decent tho....