“Meh”

New China Pearl
Ranked #21 of 38 Restaurants in Wood Dale
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Pricing is average, food is average, service is average. Tried it once, will not return. There are better options in the surrounding area.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

So, something is new, and I am not liking it! So sorry to have to be posting this, but whatever changes New china pearl has made, it is reflected in the food and it was terrible.! I went last week and ordered all of our regular food. Nothing new. EVERYTHING tasted off somehow. Less flavor, not mouthwatering as usual. The egg rolls were horrible. I hope that this was just a one time thing, but this restaurant is priced above average and I was ok with that in the past because even the next day, the food warmed up was amazing. Not this time. All of our food left over went into the trash. So sad to see this happen. I will give it another go next week and report back. I hope this was a one time thing.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

Not bad, but we have had better. It is the best in Wood Dale though. We have tried everything on menu, some things are greasy.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Family owned. Great food. There are many Chinese Restaurants but this is special because each meal is made at the time you order. Best Pot Stickers and Hot Sour Soup.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

OMG, the best Chinese food anywhere!!!!! Please go to this small Pearl! The people are wonderful, the menu is HUGE, I have been going for many years, and they never fail! There is something for everyone to enjoy and the Shrimp and Lobster sauce is unbelievable. They have very large portions, and we always have enough for all 4 of us to eat again the next day. Order extra pot stickers as i guarantee you will want some the next day. They warm us beautifully in the micro. The shrimp fried rice is great, not too salty. We also like the pork fried rice. Order the wonton soup. It is amazing.