“Wonton Noodle Soup Will Please You!!”
Review of New China Pearl

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New China Pearl
Ranked #22 of 38 Restaurants in Wood Dale
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 27, 2016

This is such a nice down-to earth restaurant. I had the Sweet & Sour Combo for $9.50 (dinner) and loved it. We got an Egg Roll, white rice and fortune cookies. Lunch is even better. For $6.25 you get: Chicken Fried Rice, Egg Roll, egg drop soup and fortune cookies. The menu for lunch specials has 21 different items and they all look great! I had sweet sour chicken and brought some home. They serve you ice cold water with a nice friendly smile. The portions are large enough to split. This restaurant is clean with cloths and placemats on all tales. A real nice experience, try it once and you will return.

Reviewed June 12, 2016

Pricing is average, food is average, service is average. Tried it once, will not return. There are better options in the surrounding area.

Reviewed April 27, 2016

So, something is new, and I am not liking it! So sorry to have to be posting this, but whatever changes New china pearl has made, it is reflected in the food and it was terrible.! I went last week and ordered all of our regular food. Nothing new. EVERYTHING tasted off somehow. Less flavor, not mouthwatering as usual. The egg rolls were horrible. I hope that this was just a one time thing, but this restaurant is priced above average and I was ok with that in the past because even the next day, the food warmed up was amazing. Not this time. All of our food left over went into the trash. So sad to see this happen. I will give it another go next week and report back. I hope this was a one time thing.

Reviewed January 27, 2016

Not bad, but we have had better. It is the best in Wood Dale though. We have tried everything on menu, some things are greasy.

Reviewed August 13, 2015

Family owned. Great food. There are many Chinese Restaurants but this is special because each meal is made at the time you order. Best Pot Stickers and Hot Sour Soup.