“Something Diffrent”

Add it.
Noodles & Company
Ranked #23 of 54 Restaurants in Woodridge
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Quick in and out. Picked up two different dishes. Since I didn't know which to try I chose one type for me and another for my wife. Food was ok but I'm not sure we will return. I have had Korean BBQ and liked that but the restaurant did not have that.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

They have so many noodle dishes to choose from. My favorite is of course the Mac & Cheese. They also have a few really good salads.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I am a pasta lover, and I enjoy coming here. Lots of good dishes to choose from. Also love the Korean meatballs :) Price range is good. Food tastes great.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Noddles is amazing! Great service, delicious meals, I could go on and on! I love to go there with my family. It's a very family friendly place. Who doesn't love noodles! Also the food comes right away! It is amazing!
------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed my noodles & company review! I had fun writing this one. I hope you check out my other reviews. And remember, this is my personal opinion. You don't have to agree!

~ Taylor

Reviewed 4 March 2014

There are only a few things I like on the menu here. They seem to want to go in an oriental direction but I don't care for these items on the menu, I also am put off by the tattooed and sloppy looking personnel...cooks, cashiers, servers, etc,

1  Thank Virginia A