Hollywood Blvd. A Cinema, Bar, & Eatery
Open today: 4:15 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.
Review Highlights
Birthday tickets visit

Hollywood gives 8 free companion tickets for your birthday. We went here with my mom on her freebie... read more

Reviewed yesterday
rorojo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
via mobile
Very nice place for a date for movie lovers

This was a perfect after work date for my fiancé and I. I had been teaching dance all night so I... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2018
Gretchen D
via mobile

All reviews dinner and a movie wait staff wizard of oz rocky horror full service bar star wars marilyn monroe room lobby cast tickets matinee roller purchase
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Took my grandson to this establishment to see Black Panther. Venue was nice, comfortable, and food was better than I remembered from long ago visit. Unfortunately, the patrons talked loudly all through the movie. People were on their phones, babies were crying, and people were just rude and inconsiderate. It was disappointing that management chose not to eject people who were behaving badly.

2  Thank Jan R
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Hollywood Blvd. is unique in that you can have a meal, drink while enjoying the movie. Tiered seating allows everyone to have an unobstructed view. Owner offers a nice birthday perk too. Eight free passes to be used for one visit and can be used throughout the month of your birthday. Nice perk! Each movie theatre room has a different Hollywood type decor. Make sure to visit the Marilyn Monroe room and also the room that houses various costumes from movies. Unique place!

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I went to see Home Again tonight and was extremely disappointed to see what this theater has become. I've gone to this theater one or two times a year for years now and never remember having such an unpleasant experience. It always used to be a unique place to go and a fairly good time. We bought our tickets earlier in the day with no problem. We showed up about five minutes after the scheduled start time of the movie which I recognize was a poor choice on our part but walking down to the theater, the hallway smelled so bad that both me and the gentleman I was with had to hold our breath. It was extremely unappetizing. Upon entering the theater we sat down and while I recognize we were late, it took quite a bit of time (I would say about 10-15 minutes) to get the attention of a staff member to take our order. As the movie was playing, I noticed that the screen was dirty and there was a large gray spot that kept appearing. It was extremely distracting while viewing the film and is something that should certainly be fixed. Upon leaving the theater the awful smell was still there and honestly it was hard to not throw up the food I had just eaten as a result. Anyone coming here, I also highly recommend that you come early as parking has always been an issue. The staff was kind but this theater is definitely due for updates and a good cleaning.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

The first thing you notice when you show up to the theater is the Bluesmobile on top of the building.
That's right, there's a car on top of the theater, which is a pretty good indication of what you find inside.
And what you find inside is a full-service bar with great prices, cold beverages, and friendly faces. My recommendation is plan on arriving early because the theater Lobby is as much a show as whatever you plan on seeing.
And if you're into fishnets, check the schedule to see when the resident Rocky Horror Picture Shadow Cast - Completely Crazy -will be performing.
Enjoy, and remember, Don't Dream It. Be It.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

First time to this cinema. I brought my grandsons for the Emoji Movie. The price of the tickets was only $6 per person for the 4pm show. You are required to purchase one food/drink item per person. It was still reasonable. You order the food from your seat. The servers do an excellent job. They checked on drink refills and if anything else was needed. Once you find your seat, you can stay put for the whole show.