We chose to stay here this time since we were traveling with our younger children on a visit to our daughter attending IU. This was one of the few hotels with 2 king beds which is about the only way it is comfortable for us to sleep. The 2 bedroom suite was a perfect layout with the living area in the middle and bedroom/bath suites off both sides. I was surprised to not find a stove in the kitchen even though there was a full-size refridge. However, we did appreciate the complimentary microwave popcorn late at night and the nice breakfast in the morning. We had the pool and hot tub to ourselves in the morning. They are both open long hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Bloomington, just west of SR-37 and 2nd St. /I-45 on Liberty Drive, convenient to Baxter, Otis Elevator, Cook Inc., Rogers Group and Crane Naval Base. Relax or catch up on work in your suite which features a separate living room with a sleeper sofa, work and dining table, TVs in each room and premium cable channels. Prepare dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. For relaxation, plunge into the indoor pool or burn some calories in our fitness center. Satisfy your sweet tooth with a stop in our hotel convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Homewood Suites Bloomington
- Homewood Bloomington
- Bloomington Homewood Suites