My husband and I stayed one night at the Homewood Suites while we were in town for an IU basketball game. While the location is south of town, the hotel is great. Lovely lobby, great room with a seperate bath and bedroom that is off of the living room and full kitchen. The bed was comfy and the shower was huge. Don't forget to have breakfast that is free each morning until 9am ... it is a full, hot buffet breakfast, which we weren't expecting. Each guest room also receives a complimentary USA Today, which we love. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Bloomington, just west of SR-37 and 2nd St. /I-45 on Liberty Drive, convenient to Baxter, Otis Elevator, Cook Inc., Rogers Group and Crane Naval Base. Relax or catch up on work in your suite which features a separate living room with a sleeper sofa, work and dining table, TVs in each room and premium cable channels. Prepare dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. For relaxation, plunge into the indoor pool or burn some calories in our fitness center. Satisfy your sweet tooth with a stop in our hotel convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Homewood Suites Bloomington
- Homewood Bloomington
- Bloomington Homewood Suites