There were a couple of minor issues this time. The living room lamp table had not been cleaned from the previous guest, leaving sticky matter on the table from drinks of some kind. We did not find dishwashing powder for the dishwasher so we had to leave a few dishes for the maid to clean. We could have done them. Really not a big issue. My wife had a larger issue in that she could not get the room cool enough for a comfortable sleep. She likes the room really cool but the A/C would only run 30-60 seconds at a time, not enough time to cool room. Yes, I know it's winter but at times she will crack the windows at home for cool air. This was not an issue for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Bloomington, just west of SR-37 and 2nd St. /I-45 on Liberty Drive, convenient to Baxter, Otis Elevator, Cook Inc., Rogers Group and Crane Naval Base. Relax or catch up on work in your suite which features a separate living room with a sleeper sofa, work and dining table, TVs in each room and premium cable channels. Prepare dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. For relaxation, plunge into the indoor pool or burn some calories in our fitness center. Satisfy your sweet tooth with a stop in our hotel convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Homewood Suites Bloomington
- Homewood Bloomington
- Bloomington Homewood Suites