“Great customer service”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Brazil
Indiana
“Great customer service”
Reviewed 3 November 2008

O.k. so this place is very old and outdated. Definately not a pretty place, but what it lacks in appearance was made up for in customer service. The gentleman working at the front desk was more eager to please us then anyone I've seen in awhile. Several calls were made for different needs and he was always friendly and fast at fulfilling our request.

• Liked — The customer service
  • Disliked — Old and outdated
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank kobejack

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Indiana
Reviewed 15 October 2008

What can I say. My wife and I come to this area every October for the Covered Bridge Festival. I found this motel online through their website. It looked harmless enough...even said newly renovated. I'm not sure what the renovations were but certainly not in our room. The carpet looked like it might have been replaced recently but that's it. The whole bathroom area was a mess! From the rusted kleenex dispenser on the wall to the absolutely filthy tub surround. There was a place on the surround for some sort of hand rail but all that was there was a huge hole. The shower water fluctuated from freezing cold to burning hot with no apparent way to make it better. Mainly it was cold. The bed did not have a fitted sheet on it so simply rolling over in bed made the top sheet just ball all up and leave the bare mattress. And the mattress was the most firm I have ever slept on..like sleeping on bricks! We were on the ground floor but just walking across the room the floor flexed so bad that the tv shook like it was going to fall off the dresser. We had planned to stay 2 nights but it was so horrible we cut our trip short a day. During the festival there are no rooms available so we couldn't simply just move to a different motel. AVOID THIS ONE!!!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled as a couple
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
Reviewed 6 September 2008

This is a very dated motel that needs a major update and refurbishing. we were on the road and needed a place to stay and they had availability. the carpet was terrible; the fixtures were rusty. I say ok rather than terrible, because the plumbing worked, the sheets were clean and the property was quiet.

• Stayed August 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Clearsailing
Bigcatt8
Reviewed 11 June 2008

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever been in. The room smelled very bad. The toilet was dirty, and there was rust all over everything. The shower barely worked. The sheets were too small for the bed and they kept scooting up all night. The floor was filthy. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Beware the state board of health should take a look.

• Disliked — Filthy
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled on business
Rochester, MN
Reviewed 20 December 2007

Upon arrival at the HoJo, we were given a key to a king-size bed room in the back building. When we entered the room we noticed immediately that the dead bolt had been ripped from the wall by a previous guest. I went to the front desk and they nicely gave me the key to the room next door, saying it would be just fine. The curtains wouldn't close, there was rust about everywhere it could be, the outlet wouldn't work without wedging a shampoo bottle against the cord (see pics), the toilet seat wasn't attached on one side and there was even a burn mark on the floor where someone had left an iron. Just take a look at our photos. Though the staff was helpful, the place is a dump. Do NOT stay here!

• Liked — The continental breakfast at least had packaged products so we knew they would be safe.
  • Disliked — The room
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank selder76
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 May 2006

When we first checked in I was happy with the room everything was clean and very comfortable. We checked in around 10:30, p.m at approx.2:45 am ., we were awaken by a mouse in our food we had left on the nite stand. We called the desk and they moved us to another room, however this was very upsetting and ruined a good nights sleep. I think we should either get our money back or get another night free. I would stay there again if this matter is settled to my satisfaction. At least a letter of apoligy.
Twila Voris

• Stayed April 2006
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 January 2006

i did not plan on this stay...i was just passing thru area and due to car trouble i had to stay the night... they were very reasonable and sympathetic to my needs and helped me feel as comfortable as i could under my circumstances... i believe the manager named Om was exceptional

• Stayed January 2006
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brazil
0.2 km away
24.8 km away
Drury Inn Terre Haute
Drury Inn Terre Haute
#3 of 18 in Terre Haute

Been to Circle Inn? Share your experiences!