“Holy calzone!”

Crust Pizzeria Napoletana
Ranked #53 of 288 Restaurants in Carmel
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Description: Located in the heart of Carmel, Crust Pizzeria Napoletana offers an inviting atmosphere and authentic stone oven influenced by Neapolitan tradition. Eating well matters, and that's why our pizza is made fresh, right here, every day. Come visit us at Crust!
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Visited CRUST today after it moved to main street. Still great good and awesome service. Ordered something new this time and all I can say is Holy Calzone! I hope you are hungry if you get the stromboli. Will be back again soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

The staff was excellent as was the brick oven pizza. Limited wine and beer menu but the staff accommodated me with samples until I found something I liked. Cozy with a good vibe. Outside dining a possibility. Really nice meal for a very reasonable price. Great experience.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

They have taken a nondescript strip mall location and renovated it into a really appealing space. And the appeal doesn't stop there. The service was top-notch and the salad and pizza were the best we've had in town. And we've tried almost all of them. My husband is the pizza lover in the family, and while pizza is not my favorite meal, I enjoy it occasionally. This pizza could make me enjoy it more often. Delicious! The owner came by the table and chatted for a few minutes Nice guy.

Reviewed August 6, 2016

It is great to have foods sourced locally. The staff is friendly and goes out of their way to make sure you are well taken care of. The baked goat cheese and Burrata appetizers are ordered every time we dine here. The meatball calzones are some of the best I have ever had!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Delicious pizza, plus the best cucumber and tomato salad I've ever had. They also have a really nice beer garden in back.