“Great local pizza joint!”

Greek Tony's Pizza & Sub Shop
Ranked #56 of 291 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 25, 2015

My daughter loves this place and their pizza. (She's 5 so it's thin crust cheese). They go light on the tomato sauce, which she likes, but I realize there are millions of opinions on such pizza details. I like the gyro salad and really want to try the Italian beef next time. We went a few months ago as well, so I was pleasantly surprised when my daughter remembered it and asked for to go there again.

This is an unpretentious family place which is EXACTLY how you want a pizza joint to be. We have yet to try delivery but it looks like they do deliver, which is cool since we are right down the street. I also like that mom and dad can get a beer too while dining in.

Reviewed March 17, 2015

The breadsticks are amazing. They are COVERED with butter and garlic - so if you are on a diet, probably not a good idea. But this would be the place to break that diet:) The deep dish is my favorite, but my husband prefers the thin crust. We also were able to try the gluten-free pizza, it is pretty good! They have a nice back room to rent if needed for larger parties. The atmosphere is that of a typical, casual pizza place - which I love! The kids love going there too - to spend their quarters on the various games.

Reviewed February 17, 2015

Originally from the Chicagoland/Region area, the Italian beef and Gyros are a taste of home. The pizza is solid as well and has more of a homemade feel than all of the chains. The décor from the outside is very simple and represents the establishment as a whole. Understated and fantastic food. I would not say it is a "hole in the wall" but appreciate putting effort into the food instead of wasting money to have shiny design. Will continue to support Greek Tony's for as long as we are close.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The pizza is pretty good too. The Italian beef (wet, of course) is the best I have had around here. It isn't the cleanest place, or the newest place, and has been around for quite a while. But that is because the food and the service are great. It has a theme surrounding hockey, but has hosted many of the Dad's club teams from a variety of sports. They offer quite a selection of beer as well. We carry out mostly rather than dine in.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Greek Tony's has been in this location for 20+ years and the pizza has always been good. This is a family owned restaurant, a real hole in the wall place. Good pizza, good salads, and the staff is always friendly and helpful. We've been eating here for years.