“Love the lobster bisque....”

Piada Italian Street Food
Ranked #79 of 295 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

Though we've eaten at other Piada locations, this was our first time at this facility.
The restaurant is clean and well maintained.
The staff were friendly and accommodating.
The lobster bisque (a personal favorite), and the tomato basil soups were excellent.
The large basil pesto pasta with chicken (enough to share),was, as usual, quite tasty.
This is a very solid option for a satisfying, and reasonably priced, meal; especially if one is on a schedule.

Reviewed January 30, 2017

Food was nit only affordable, but very good quality and a friendly helpful staff. Tables are arranged to accommodate groups as well. We were there with about 8 other couples and really enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed September 21, 2016

Received coupon in mail so decided to give it a try. Reminded us of some Mexican eateries where you go through line getting toppings on what you order. Staff was friendly and place was clean. We each got a Piada. Ingredients are fresh and the shell for the Piadas were properly cooked and tasty. Our only disappointment was the small amount of meat on the Piadas. Saw other customers had said the same thing. Good for what is is but nothing real outstanding. We would suggest for a lunch versus dinner. Due to lack of protein my husband was hungry few hours later.

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

My husband had not tried Piada, though I had eaten there once before. We each ordered off the summer specials menu, a type of italian-style burrito. We each thought it was tasty, but not very filling. In fact, mine had very little in it at all. We hadn't ordered sides because we thought, based on the price of the sandwiches, they would be large & satisfying. They were not. This is definitely better suited as a lunch spot. The counter servers/cooks were friendly and pleasant.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

After driving by it many times I finally stopped for lunch. I'm sure I will return. The layout is a service line like Subway. A number of salads and sandwiches. The Piada is somewhat like a burrito but much bigger and better. Very fast and friendly service. I am sure I will return.