“Best bread sticks anywhere! Pizza is great as well.”
Review of Jimmy Stix Pizzeria - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy Stix Pizzeria
Reviewed November 8, 2017

This place has the best bread sticks anywhere (five varieties and they are all fantastic!)! The pizza (three varieties) is also great as well. The restaurant is a bit hard to find, but well worth the effort.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

Just because you think of a cool name, doesnt mean the actual product is anything special. This was the worst pizza I've had in awhile, and I order pizza on the road a lot from local places. Not bad, but certainly no better than a frozen pizza from Walmart.

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

I had always heard about this place but I had never been. My first visit I had a salad and Inferno Stix. My salad was made fresh after I ordered. No bag salad here. The Inferno Stix are fresh breadsticks covered in peppers. They are amazing. I have been 3 times in 2 weeks. I had the Pizza Sub that was also fresh and outstanding. Everything is always fresh. Give yourself extra time as everything is made to order.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Quick stop, quiet place, good for a business lunch. The gentleman at the counter was helpful and friendly. I believe he was also the cook. Our salads were good, my small pizza was also good, excellent crust. We shall return!

Reviewed September 2, 2016

Went for lunch. Took 20+ minutes, maybe due to my friend's lasagna. My pizza was average, very light on the toppings which were crumbled on. Friend said his lasagna was good. Love the Jimmy Styx. Restaurant was warm & stuffy.