All reviews front desk choice hotels room was clean pocket door several fast food restaurants water run renovated hotel indoor pool the wi fi desk area shower stall public areas king suite from chicago yogurt fit the bill great rate
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Everything here was great. A welcome with complimentary drinks and snacks Monday thru Thursday, room nicely appointed with walk in shower and very comfortable bed, super clean, very friendly and efficient staff. Breakfast was good with the usual hot and cold choices.
Nice updated ammenities.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

It has been a year or so since I have stayed here. This property is very nice, comfortable and afforded. Lots of places to dine in the area. Located right off of I-65. The breakfast is great. Jordan was very attentive in keeping the breakfast area stocked and clean. Very personable and welcoming as is all of the staff. Yes I will be back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Quite, comfortable and good breakfast. In addition the help definitely goes above and beyond to assist guests. After checking out we found that our car battery was almost dead (left interior lights on all night-heavy rain). The person at the desk, Nicole Jordan asked groundskeeper, Shannon if he could help. She offered jumper cables. Shannon brought his truck around, we hooked up the jumper cables, and off we went. He even refused a gratuity, said he was just happy we were satisfied customers. This is the kind of employee every service industry wants and needs.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Tricia S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Lakeside, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

5 out of 5!! yay!!

Thank you so much for giving us a great review online!!

I am the new GM here and have created 3 award winning teams that have created 3 award winning hotels in the last 10yrs and am so excited to get to try it again here at The Sleep Inn and Suites in Columbus, IN!!

Please come back and visit us again and let us know how we are doing!!

Tricia Stuart
Sleep Inn

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Staff greeted me with a smile and was very prompt, helpful and respectful. When i got to my room , i wanted some different pillows and the housekeeper didnt hesitate. He immediately went and got me and my wife 4 new pillows. I will stay here again. i would like to thank them with this posting for their kind and accommodating hospitality.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

5 out of 5!! yay!!

Thank you so much for giving us a great review online!!

Please come back and visit us again and let us know how we are doing!!

Tricia Stuart
Sleep Inn

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I made a reservation the night before we stayed, check in was very easy & fast. They had complimentary snacks & drinks till 7:00 & free breakfast (which we didn't get up for) in the morning. Our room was very clean & comfortable. Plus the room was very affordable.

Stayed: March 2018