“Good food ”

Los Dos Charros Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Dale
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Los Dos Charros features a traditional and diverse mexican cuisine. Family owned, family operated, and family friendly! Located 7 miles north of Santa clause. acclaimed by locals as having awesome MARGARITAS! The restaurant is small and casual. If you are looking for a quality Mexican restaurant to eat and you're in town, this is the place to stop. Hidden treasure of Dale IN.
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in after visiting Holiday World and wanted to try a local favorite. Prices were reasonable. Food very flavorful. The only thing I didn't like is that I ordered an entree with a chile relleno, which I'm mildly addicted to, only to find out it was merely some cheese melted on a saucer. I eventually was told the description was on the back, which I never made it to the back once I saw what I wanted to order. But even after reading the description, it didn't accurately describe what I had. Needless to say I was disappointed with that, but otherwise everything was good.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

Service & food was good! Very accommodating to our baseball team! Great salsa! We would return to this place

Reviewed June 13, 2017

We visited for dinner after the closing of the park and apparently so did everyone else due to the limited options in the area. The food was good, but they were not prepared for the large volume of business.

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Went here for lunch with two teenage boys . Place was clean people were nice and food was good . Will go back again.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

Decent food....the Jose Special is fantastic. Needs signs to make it easier to spot. Service a little slow at times, but good.