“Southern Indiana Style Pizza”
Review of Jenk's Pizza

Jenk's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Dale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Jenks is the same pizzeria from when I was a kid. Square cut crispy crust with a thick layer of cheese and sausage crumbles. It has been a number of years since I have been here. The menu has expanded substantially to include salads and various sandwiches. Service was prompt and excellent!

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Ordered a Chef Salad with chicken. 15 minutes after my fathers salad (chef salad with ham) was served they finally brought mine out. Hardly any dressing, hardly any salad. The chicken must have been cooked in a microwave. No flavor whatsoever. It sure wasn't worth almost $7.00. Waitress didn't even stick around to apologize, just kind of tossed it on the table in front of me. I sure won't be recommending it o any of my hotel guests.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

It is more of a carry out place but their pizza was AMAZING and the breadsticks/mushrooms were delicious too! If we go back to Holiday World, we'll be getting pizza from there again!

Reviewed May 24, 2017

My husband & I ordered the veggie pizza & went & sat in the section off to the left of the register. It was a bit of a wait for the pizza, but when it came there were plenty of toppings on the pizza.

I guess half of the building has been remodeled & half has not. We did not know this, as we are not from around here. We went off to the left side & it was the non remodeled part. Did not even see a way to get to the nice part off to the right. If I went again, I would know to ask how to get to the nicer section.

Reviewed January 2, 2017

we had the veggie pizza---decent, esp since there is no where else to eat (the Mex place was closed for jan 2 holiday). too much cheese for me.