“Subway... Is Subway”

Subway
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Dale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 2, 2015 via mobile

This Subway. Was a Subway. Same mediocre food with pale veggies and nothin' special deli meat. But, I've been in some pretty nasty Subways. This one was decidedly not nasty. No bugs, no veggies that appeared well past their prime. Just your typical Subway fare. If I was a fan of Subway (my preference is for Jimmy Johns, Penn Station, or Which Wich) I'm sure it'd be five stars, but as I find the food slightly below par, I can't. I can say, they were clean, had a clean restroom, had safe food, and were open at 9:00 at night on a Saturday (regular crowd shuffles in!)

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed July 21, 2015

My daughter asked for a $5 footlong and the guy was a bit rude stating they don't have those anymore. Food was ok. Only ate there because there isn't many options in Dale, IN.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed July 9, 2015

A good Subway that you can rely on to be like most others. Great options like most others. Clean and friendly staff.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is always a great place to go eat after a long day at Holiday World. I love the roasted chicken sub and my wife loved her turkey sub. The staff is friendly and quick.

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I'm not a big subway fan but my grandson loves it! There are 2 very convenient locations in Jasper, Indiana that were clean and friendly

Date of visit: October 2012