“Lunch on my way home”

Wendy's
Ranked #6 of 9 Restaurants in Dale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 11, 2018

I had lunch on my way home. The men's bathroom was broken. The urinal had a bag over it and the toilet's flush unit didn't work. Food was good. Quick service.

Reviewed January 1, 2018

Conveniently located off I-64, we found this Wendy's clean with friendly staff ready to take our orders. Chili was hot and fresh and we were offered plenty of crackers.

1  Thank Susan E
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Found hair in my tea, not just a strand but a clump. Burgers were cold and I had to wait 20 minutes for cold burgers...

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

Had dinner at Wendy's while staying at the Baymont just down the road. My hamburger was cold. Very disappointing!! Cannot recommend this place.

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

This is a clean Wendy's with ample parking. I had their burger with a side of chili. Both were pretty good. Good location off of I-64 (which doesn't have too many places to eat between Corydon and Evansville). Also close to Holiday World and the Lincoln Parks.