All reviews outlet mall front desk waffles choice hotels every employee coupon booklet staff was very friendly would stay again nice bonus wet bar clean rooms waffle maker within walking distance eating places happy hour wonderful stay a great nights sleep
Reviewed March 25, 2018

The Comfort Inn is well cared for and close to things to do. Nashville/Brown County, the Outlet Mall, Indianapolis, and Columbus. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, and the breakfast plentiful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Christi Gadd G G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Thank you very much, We appreciate your comments. Very happy to see that you had a good time. Looking forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

We were in town for my daughter's dance convention. The rates were very affordable. I needed to have some packages delivered to the hotel and they were already neatly arranged with my room key when I arrived. The front desk staff members were friendly and pleasant. The rooms were pretty spacious and had a microwave/refrigerator. What I loved about the room is that it was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was a nice spread that included cereal, fruit, yogurt, waffles, bacon, sausauge, biscuts and gravy and a variety of beverages. The eating area was well kept. The night desk clerk was very accomodating to our group of children who swam and he made sure we all had enough towels. I was very pleased to find that the hotel is directly in front of an outlet shopping mall with many stores! The cleaning staff members were also very friendly. There are several fast food chains and restaurants on the same road as the hotel. I couldn't have asked for a better stay. If we need to come back to this area, I will definitely be back! Melissa Ayers

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Christi Gadd G G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Thank you so much much for your Wonderful Review. We are always so pleased to here all of this information. Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

We arrived Friday evening for our escape from the stresses of home to enjoy the weekend. Kim was at the front desk and was so accommodating. She put us in one of the coolest rooms we've ever stayed in and we travel frequently. The room had a very large whirlpool tub with an octagon cut out to where you could watch tv, sip a drink, all from the tub. It was plenty big enough for the two of us and we had a great time. Now there is a privacy curtain if you'd rather have privacy and for when using the restroom. Now onto the bed, so soft, yet firm enough for a good night's sleep. I always take my pillow from home because I have chronic neck issues, but ended up using one of their pillows they were so comfortable. Got a great nights sleep and headed out after a good breakfast onto our destination in Indy at the JW Marriott. Now that's a beautiful hotel no doubt, and you can't beat the view from the 26th floor, but would you ever guess we enjoyed the Comfort Inn room more in every area? Comfort Inn has all anyone needs, fridge, microwave, wet bar. I highly recommend this Comfort Inn and we will definitely be returning. See Kim and she will have a smile and a room waiting for you!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stacygen
Christi Gadd G G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how we did. yes, Kim is definitely a Keeper. Sometimes the Simple Things in Life are Much Better.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

I booked a night in August thru Priceline. When I arrived they confirmed it was prepaid, but they needed my credit card "for incidentals". When I got my statement, there was the charge from Priceline and a charge from the hotel. When I called the hotel, after having spent several minutes with the clerk who couldn't help me, I got the manager. She claimed they never got paid from Priceline and I needed to call Priceline. (The exact circumstances were a little vague, but I had the impression it was a clerical error on the motel's part) When I called Priceline, they said they needed to talk to the manager so I got a three way connection with the motel manager and Priceline. Priceline said they would pay them and the motel manager said they would give me a credit for what they charged me, which they did on the next statement. Lo and behold on the statement after that, there was a charge from the hotel for the same amount. (the dates on my credit card statement said I checked in in October) When I called, I got a clerk again. When I was transferred to the manager, she said they still hadn't been paid by Priceline (she called them something else (aga?) so they charged my credit card again and I would have to call Priceline to tell them to pay the hotel. When I insisted that it wasn't my problem they didn't get paid she said someone had to pay. She told me not to get upset because it was only $99 (to which I responded if it was only $99, she should give my a credit for $99). At the end of the day I called the credit card company and disputed the hotel charge.

Bottom line: once they have your credit card, they think they can charge it for whatever they think they need to. If you do use a credit card, check your statements for several months afterwords.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Christi Gadd G G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Mr. Schott, We thank you for your review, Partially Correct. Yes we had to charge you due to AGODA will not pay the bill, I have worked Continually on this issue trying to get it resolved for you but they will not pay the bill. Unfortunately yes, Its only 99.00 and I went on to state they will Refund you. Which you left out. Again we are sorry but this is Agoda Issue not a price line issue. They will refund you,, why they wont take care of us is another issue. Again, we are very sorry for your issue.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

I would award this hotel five stars. It is easily accessible from the highway and is surrounded by formal and informal eating places. There is an outlet directly behind the hotel There are service station right across the street and the grocery store is about two miles from the hotel.. The ambience is breath taking. The staff is very patient, kind helpful attentive. and very FRIENDLY. I didn't see a frown or look of displeasure on anyone. They were accommodating . No request was too large or too small. I experienced difficulty with my in-room refrigerator. When I reported it to the desk clerk, maintenance was there shortly after I returned to my room.. The breakfast staff is second to none They never let the food run out. The eating area was spacious and very clean. The lobby was well lighted and the furniture was very comfortable. There is an indoor pool right off the lobby area. The place was quite and peaceful. I really had a pleasant stay.

Stayed: October 2017
Christi Gadd G G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Thank you so much. Your Comments were just heartwarming. My Staff Makes Me. thank you again and we are very much looking forward to your return.