All reviews grab bars wife's birthday turkey sausage favorite places to stay blackout shades ihg property cinnamon rolls healthy options night's rest front desk staff was very friendly minute drive business traveler comfortable beds lobby area business center stayed one night holiday world
Reviewed November 27, 2016

We stayed here to visit relatives over Thanksgiving. The staff was really nice and so was the room. The room was clean, modern, and the beds were comfortable. Our only disappoint is that the indoor pool was closed for painting. We chose the hotel mostly for its locations (near I-64), but it's not near much in Evansville if you are planning a trip there. The other reason we chose the hotel was so that the kids could enjoy the pool, and it was disappointing to them to not be able to swim. It would have been nice to know when we booked the room. Everything else was great.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
RBauer2015, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Evansville North, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We understand and apologize for the inconvenience caused by the pool being painted. Unfortunately there is just not a good time to make those kinds of enhancements to the pool. We hope for the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you are visiting family in the area.

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was very clean and spacious. Breakfast was good, especially the cinnamon rolls. What I did not enjoy was the noise. Our room was right next to the lobby. A softball team was staying there at the time and adults were extremely loud in the lobby until late hours of the night. This of course isn't fault of the hotel but you could hear everything. Ask for a room on the 4th floor unless you enjoy ceiling noise. General walking sounded like a stampede.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
RBauer2015, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Evansville North, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

We appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the noise you experienced during your recent visit. We are currently in the process of addressing the issue to eliminate that problem in the future. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

The room was large and had the accessible features my wife requires which she had me needs especially grab bars. Room was well organized with comfortable chair which she used and a good office type chair for me. Room has wardrobe and plenty of furniture space. We had two queen beds. Shower has two shower heads which is helpful. Breakfast had pancakes which she found fun and included oatmeal, scrambled eggs one day and omelettes the next, dry cereal, fruit, hot cinnamon rolls, muffins, bagels, flavored and regular yogurt , and hot chocolate and the usual coffee and tea. Omelettes rated a favorite by her as well as me. There is plenty of space in breakfast area which also serves as lobby area. USA Today provided. Check in and out was great. Large screen TV great for World Series. Wi-Fi good and business center has two computers and a printer.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
RBauer2015, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Evansville North, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2016

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. I am happy the ADA room met all your needs during your stay and you found it spacious and comfortable. We hope you will visit us again.

T. S.
Director of Sales

Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised with the updated decor and large room we received! The bed was very comfortable and I always love when the vanity and sink are separate from the shower! My only complaint was the noise from the room above. If you plan on sleeping in, ask for a 4th floor room. Staff very friendly!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize for the noise disturbance you experienced during your stay. It will be investigated and a solution found. I'm so glad you enjoyed the new Formula Blue design.  It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Director of Sales

Reviewed October 24, 2016

This hotel was refurbished about a year ago and is very modern and nicely appointed. Our room was comfortable. Breakfast was the basic Holiday Inn Express fare. This was one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. The people at the front desk were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
RBauer2015, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Evansville North, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2016

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We look forward to your next visit.