Hampton Inn Evansville
US$65
Country Inn
US$66
Baymont by Wyndham Evansville East(Evansville)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$95
US$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$110
US$114
US$67
Courtyard Evansville East(Evansville)
US$98
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$129
US$125
All reviewsfront desktexas roadhousein townroom was cleanvery nice hotelcracker barrelconvenient locationvisiting familysmall lakecomplimentary breakfastindoor poolfitness centereasy accessup to daterestaurants and shoppingbusiness tripnice stay
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Great location and very friendly staff! The rooms were a good size and very clean! Great breakfast! The pool was a nice size, too! Hotel is located near shopping and restaurants and right off the interstate.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded July 5, 2017

We appreciate your business and value your feedback! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff as motivation to keep up their efforts toward providing excellent service!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 30, 2017

Staff was friendly. Location was perfect (near restaurants and shopping).

Breakfast was average. Apple juice seemed to he deluted.

Room wasn't vacuumed well, especially around walls, between bed and nightstand, and around the bed. Dust built up on furniture.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded July 1, 2017

I appreciate the feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Evansville. The issues you experienced with your guest room cleanliness will be addressed with the Housekeeping department. I am truly sorry that your visit with us was not excellent. We value your business and you deserve better from us. I hope that you will give us another chance to WOW you in the future. Best wishes!

Reviewed June 29, 2017

Hotel was very clean and new or recently remodeled. Comfortable stay. The hotel was located near a small lake, with a path around it. This made walking for exercise a pleasure. Free breakfast was fine. The complimentary internet was a little slow. Faster internet was offered for a fee.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded July 1, 2017

Your comments regarding your most recent stay with us are much appreciated! Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave feedback. We are a work in progress and constantly striving to improve our service and amenities offered to guests. We value your patronage and hope to see you in the future should your travels bring you back to Evansville!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

The toilet in the bath had caulking around the base to fix a leak that should have been repaired properly. As a result there was sewer gas leaking in the bath and room. The desk manager provided a can of Febreze that masked the smell somewhat however another room was never offered. On one day we were left without towels and had to call the front desk to obtain a set. Originally we were going to stay through Sunday night but decided to leave a day early, 29,000 Honor points were deducted for the 4 night stay but we only stayed 3 nights however none of the points were refunded. We have stayed at Eagle Crest a number of times in past and have never had an experience as bad as this. The next time we are in Evansville we will be looking for a different place to hang or hat.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 29, 2017

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear we fell short of your expectations. Your experience is not typical for our guests and you deserved better. I will ensure that Maintenance addresses the issues you brought to our attention. I am truly sorry that your room was not replenished with towels. As for the points that were deducted, I will have to contact HHonors to get that cleared up for you. The number of points deducted is determined by them and not by the hotel. I will definitely get that taken care of for you.
We value your business and your Hilton loyalty. I am the new General Manager and I am working hard to turn this property around. I hope that you will give us another chance to WOW you in the future. Please reach out to me personally before your next visit and I will ensure that your stay is excellent!

Jodi Staley

Reviewed June 27, 2017

We had a very nice stay here. The staff was very helpful. I had reserved 2 rooms & upon checking in I ask if we could have those rooms close together & the gentleman at the desk was so nice to arrange that. Also, the breakfast was really good. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded June 29, 2017

So happy to hear that you enjoyed your weekend with us! Thank you for leaving your comments. I will be sure to share them with our staff. We look forward to your next visit at the Evansville Hampton Inn!