“Newer, clean, fast”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Ferdinand
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 420 South Main St in Ferdinand. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Not one to review every Taco Bell I stop at, but since this one is rather new and doesn't have many reviews, I thought I should. Staff was friendly both times we got food. Service was quick and the food was as expected. I hope it stays this clean!