AmericInn by Wyndham Fishers Indianapolis
US$140
GardenInn.com
US$86
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$64
The Prairie Guest House(Fishers)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$129
US$121
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$110
US$98
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

All reviewsfront deskenglish muffinsroom was cleanwafflesexercise roomsausagebusiness centerlocation was perfectindoor poolhot tubwould definitely stay here againstayed for nightsfree breakfastking bedrestaurants and shoppingenjoyed my stayoff the highway
Reviewed January 24, 2017

I always enjoy this hotel. Great staff, great breakfast, typically quiet and relaxing. The couches are pretty worn but overall very clean hotel. I typically stay here once a month, it's close to a couple decent local restaurants. Highway access. I'd recommend for sure.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Fishers Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2017

Chuck,

Thank you greatly for the review. We truly appreciate you staying with us!

See you again soon,

Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, friendly and very clean. Pool was was hit with the cheerleaders. Very good hot breakfast with great coffee and fresh fruit.. I'd stay again for a quick trip. Staff was very attentive. Thank you again!

Stayed: January 2017
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Fishers Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Jennifer,

Thank you so much for the review. As well as staying with us! Our staff is very pleased to read your stay was great.

Reviewed January 8, 2017

We are a family of 4 and stayed over New Years weekend to visit relatives in town. We had booked our room a ways in advance and their rates had gone down after we booked our stay. They adjusted our balance which was a pleasant surprise!

The free breakfast was good and they had a lot of choices. They offered toast, bagels, English muffins, fruit muffins, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, waffles, fresh fruit, cereals, juice, coffee, milk, and sausage or bacon.

The pool and hot tub were good but watch out for the spout to fill the hot tub. Many of our party stubbed our toes or tripped on the spout. If you have kids I recommend bringing some pool toys to keep them entertained.

Our room had two beds and the microwave and fridge came in handy.

The only complain I had was the housekeeping of the rooms. We were gone all day and didn't come back until close to dinner and I had to ask if they were going to come in and make up the room. We left again for dinner and our room was picked up, the beds made, new towels and the trash emptied. The room was not vacuumed, the bathroom counter was not wiped off and was still covered in sugar my daughter accidentally spilled when making her coffee and there was a couple pieces of trash that my youngest didn't put in the garbage can was still on the floor. I go on vacation to get a break from cleaning so I was very disappointed in the way the room was taken care of especially after I had to ask them to do it.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Fishers Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Angela,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We strive for an exceptional guest experience. Our entire staff truly appreciates you sharing your experience with others.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

We had stayed at this hotel now on 2 separate trips to visit family in the area. Both times we were there for at least 5 nights. Great staff! Nice breakfast. Nice pool and hot tub. Close to lots of retail and restaurant. All around great value for families!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Beth,

Thank you so much for the review! Our entire staff greatly appreciates you choosing to stay with us :)

Reviewed December 5, 2016

Having moved here from NM, and waiting for a house to close, we chose Americinn since it would be between my husband's job and our church. Well, the house fell through, as did the next one! We are almost at the end of the third house after 2 months staying here. *****Always check with the front desk about price. Much better deals than the travel sites****. We have 2 dogs with us and know that others also have had them--but we haven't heard them. With the exception of the interstate behind us this place is very quiet. They have taken this very seriously. I think I have only heard the TV next door once in all the time I have been here. It is very clean and everyone has been exceptionally helpful, cheerful, and downright friendly. ****The bed is exceptional, too**** I have been highly impressed! And I am tough!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Fishers Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2016

Duane and Family,

Thank you so much for the review. We'd be happy to have you as guests as long as you need!