All reviews front desk room was clean waffles exercise room sausage hot tub business center location was perfect whirlpool suite indoor pool would definitely stay here again king bed meeting room off the highway free breakfast enjoyed my stay a great place to stay
Reviewed July 10, 2017

The hotel was overpriced for the room. They jacked up the price for the lacrosse torment in town. The torment assigned us the hotel. There are much nicer hotels in the area for the price. The room needed updated. The AC did not work very well, did not regulated the temperature of the room very well.
The breakfast was good and the room was clean.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Fishers Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Missy,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I have forwarded your comments to the ownership group.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

The description of the rooms seems off... I certainly wouldn't say "updated" as it was more out of date. The beds are on the small side and hardly comfortable (my husband had the hardest time with this ) The breakfast was ok... I was thankful for instant oatmeal option. The staff was very helpful though, especially Ethan, when we had to make a last minute decision to stay and there was only one room left...(Tournament time). One plus was the awesome restaurant next-door, it's certainly nice to have one in walking distance.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Kristie,

We sincerely appreciate your honest review. I don't think anyone would disagree with you that we could use a few updates. I also appreciate you acknowledging the staff's hard work to provide a great experience.

Thanks again

Reviewed June 29, 2017

So this is the hotel I have moved all my employees that come to my main office site to. We bring all the new hires in to here also. It is the best hotel in the surrounding area for Room and Quiet stays. the others are more money but not a better value and it is on the same parking pad next to a great dinner option. No driving needed and the Walmart is on the same block across the road( you always need a close by Walmart. The exercise room is as new as any around and the equipment all is new. The best Breakfast I have found bas going to a restraint but this option is free. If your needing to be around Fishers IN ( north east Indy) this place should be on your radar. But Park out back once you get your key.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Our entire staff sincerely appreciates it!

Reviewed June 24, 2017

The room was clean and spacious. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only hotel-specific issue encountered was our room key not working after check-in, which the front desk immediately fixed. My daughter slept on the couch of the suite and complained to me in the morning of the elevator keeping her awake, which was because the room she was in was across the hall from the elevator. My wife and I could not hear the elevator from the bedroom. My family and I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Fishers Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Joel

Thank you so much for taking time to complete a review. Our entire staff sincerely appreciates it!

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

First night we arrived unable to locate the Hotel because it was nestled between a Restaurant and a Quality name brand hotel. At the entrance were patrons of the establishment being allowed to put up their lawn chairs as if at the NASCAR or other sporting event sitting on their coolers knocking back beers one after another. Mean while their minor children block the exit door to the outside parking lot open so as to run and dive into the swimming pool. My family and I later in the day decided we might get a chance to swim in the pool. As we swam the parents sent there children in to block out our usage to he pool by playing football across the whole area. I spoke to the manager and he spoke to the children. They were quiet for five minutes and then their parents encited them to be loud and block our usage to the pool again. I asked the manager about the public drinking and he stated that everyone should have fun. I have never seen such disrespect and indecency in a Hotel business. It just what they are willing to do to get patronage. I will never recommend this place. We took a chance to save a buck and failed. Shame on them once, shame on me twice.

Trip type: Travelled with family
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Fishers Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We apologize the vacation got off to a bad start. Our goal is to deliver an exceptional stay for everyone. If I can assist in rectifying your experience, please contact me directly.